Tuesday, January 22, 2013

1c - World Book Foriegn Language

I tried the spanish version and tried to search for house using the english word and I didn't get the proper results, I could browse and eventually get there, but that took awhile. In the browse feature, I clicked on the A-Z and then I was able to search in English, which made things easier to get to where I wanted to go. I again couldn't get the text to speech feature to work, so I might have to try a different computer. I think this is a great offering for Spanish speakers, that we can offer them some help in their native language.

1 comment:

Jane Heitman Healy said...

You have discovered the secret to using the foreign language version--your searches must be in that language! For those of us who don't know the language, the browse feature is a nice option. Thanks for your comments!