Monday, March 25, 2013

Overview

I have really enjoyed this review of the databases. They constantly change and I don't always just take the time to go back into them and see the changes. I really liked the newspapers section of Ancestry database. I hadn't used that before and could see some good possibilities coming out of there. Some of the databases I thought were more user friendly than others, but all provided good info. Since I have started this class, I have been able to recommend some of the databases to some patrons to help find what they were looking for. It was a great class and thanks for doing this!!!

1 comment:

Jane Heitman Healy said...

We're glad to have had you aboard for this Challenge, fpl, and glad that you see new ways to use these with your patrons! Thanks and congratulations!!