Tuesday, March 5, 2013

WorldCat

1.To look for works about Martin Luther I Chose Martin Luther as a subject, then using the NOT I added Martin Luther King. This really reduced the numbers. I also limited it books and in Subtype Limits I chose Juvenile Non-Fiction. Here are 2 books that I chose. Martin Luther by May McNeer which is available at the Alexander Mitchell Library. and Martin Luther: a Man who Changed the Wolrd by Paul L. Maier which is available at the Brookings Public Library.

2. To see what Classic Graphic Novels are in libraries I typed in Graphic Novels and classics. I limited it to Fiction. I came up with Journey to the Center of the Earth Published by Barron's in Hauppauge, NY.

3. Looking for a musical score for My Fair Lady, I typed My Fair Lady as a title Phrase and in the Limit type to, I checked musical scores. the accession number was 26429906.

1 comment:

Jane Heitman Healy said...

Great work, here, fpl! I hope you enjoyed playing around to get just the right results, and I hope you learned a few more ways to use WorldCat. Thanks for your comments!